Thursday, August 7, 2008

Catching Up & Starting School


I really do not know how people do this blogging thing every day. It's all I can do to post about once a week right now. Yesterday, Skyler had her first day of school. She is now officially a fourth grader! Initially, she was not too happy about starting school (and neither was I- I think they start WAY too early) but when I picked her up yesterday, she said she had an "awesome" day. She really liked her teacher and some of her friends from her third grade class are in her fourth grade class this year.
Cadence will continue in preschool this year and will turn 5 this weekend! We will be having a pool party for him with of course, a Finding Nemo theme. He is obsessed with Nemo. So today, after he visits the doctor, we will go shopping for party supplies and most importantly, balloons!

No comments: