Friday, May 14, 2010

It's almost been a year....

Since I went MIA! It's been a crazy one at that with no shortage of blogging material, I just really didn't have a lot of extra time or didn't feel like it. This year has probably been the most challenging with too many things to account for and changes in our family. In a nutshell, both kids started school full-time, I went back to school and work, Brandon had a collapsed lung that required surgery, Cadence had a minor surgery, we got a dog- and that is just the beginning. It's been quite the adjustment, so I hope with summer approaching (maybe...we've hardly even seen signs of spring), we can slow down a bit and get back to "normal" (whatever that is!).

2 comments:

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel said...

Glad to see you're back! Maybe I'll update my blog soon... Hang in there! Love the cute family picture!